Things to do in the area
Pant-y-Cosyn farm is set in 126 acres of open meadows and woodland making it the perfect location for those who want to explore the local attractions and sights or those who just want to relax and take in the beautiful countryside. Being located just five miles from the Severn bridge, it is the perfect base for sightseeing.
• In the adjacent valley there is the historic Tintern Abbey always proving to be a popular place for tourists.
• Lots of golf courses nearby including the Famous Celtic Manor Resort, which was the home for the 2010 Ryder Cup.
• Chepstow racecourse where the Welsh Grand National is held is just a four mile drive away.
• The nearby Wye Valley is a very popular place for sightseers with lots of footpaths and scenic walks.
• If you prefer to go shopping Newport, Cardiff and Bristol are within reasonable driving distance.
• We are within an hour's drive of the Royal Forest of Dean.
• Also in the local area there is quad biking, horse riding and numerous other activities for the more adventurous.